SERVICES to developers
creating landmark hotels and resorts with luxury potential.
Unlike many chain operators, OHM believes that the creation of a new property is an art and not a science of standardization. Through its Soul of an Innkeeper philosophy, OHM seeks to reflect a destination's unique culture, history and geography in the design and operation of the hotel.
FUll property management
- Establish and implement all policies, standards and qualities of service
- Create annual operating, marketing and capital plans
- Hire, train and supervise all personnel
- Design and manage communications, brand marketing and sales plans
- Recommend and supervise maintenance and replacement programs
- Operate and maintain all IT systems including the financial reporting system providing monthly financial reports and arrange annual certified audit
- Contract for utilities, maintenance and other services
- Coordinate payment of all taxes, assessments, levies and fees
- Supervise insurance bid solicitation, placement and administration
- Sales Representation
construction project management
- Project site and market demand analysis
- Hotel, restaurant, lounge, meeting and function space design
- Golf course, clubhouse and golf support facilities design
- Spa design, including salon, treatment and retail areas
- Recreational amenity planning and design
- Design of offices, kitchen, laundry and all other support areas
- Project management: Selection, engagement and supervision of architects, contractors, design firms and technical services companies
- Information Technology Systems planning and design: hardware, software and multi-media including management reporting, reservations, communications, energy and security systems
- Traffic flow planning for best time management of public and back of house areas
- Value engineering and its relationship to guest acceptance
In addition to developing and operating distinguished world-class properties, OHM is committed to providing unique, value-added amenities for buyers in residential developments where there is an OHM hotel or resort.
OHM has extensive experience in mixed-use development – all current properties have a managed, serviced residential component. OHM Residences generate significant price premiums over non-branded, non-serviced residences. Value drivers of these sales price premiums include OHM brand affiliation, luxury residential services and amenities, and seamless integration with the hotel or resort. Residences typically take the form of luxury condominiums or high-end villas. Residents are most often wealthy individuals or investors that want property in a marquee resort destination combined with the renowned services and amenities provided by OHM.
Specializing in luxury, boutique hotels, the OHM Design Group is skilled in creating thoughtful spaces that leave lasting impressions, while remaining cognizant of world class comfort and functionality. Work closely and collaboratively with our team of professionals to conceptualize and create unforgettable guest rooms, public spaces, food and beverage outlets, and more.
- Continue development services through pre-opening phase
- Prepare pre-opening budgets and marketing plan
- Recruit and manage pre-opening sales team and other staff members
- Implement IT Systems
- Negotiate agreements with vendors, licensees and tenants
- Prepare operations and marketing plan for first year of operations
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Experience Mapping
- Graphic Identity Creation
- Public Relations, Communications Strategy
- Sales Representation