"Ocean House Management in five years has gone from a skeptically viewed addition to this affluent seaside
neighborhood to a lauded community asset and preservationist of a certain way of life."
- stephani c. o'connor
a sense of place
Our Sense of Place philosophy is about much more than just "being there."
Our philosophy originates from the grand days of travel, the spirit of adventure, the romance of a historic property, and the delight of those exceptional experiences which they created for their guests. It is the philosophy of engaging the local culture, history and heritage of its people, approaching each experience with a sense of discovery, viewing life as a living canvas, and enjoying the richness of those things which are truly valuable.
These are experiences, simple, yet exquisite, which create indelible impressions on the heart, special moments that become treasured memories, and define the personal journey our guests find in our Sense of Place.
No request is too large, no detail too small.
The OHM philosophy is not only to embody the hallmarks of these historic New England properties. It is, in fact, to define them. Since our founding seven years ago, we have challenged ourselves to achieve an unparalleled attention to detail and impeccable level of service not found in other destinations. We seek to attain a level of service that is defined not just by the individual hotel, but by the unique needs of each guest. We're proud to create dining experiences that are memorable, innovative, and considered among the worlds finest. We strive to bestow the sense that each one of our distinctive properties is the only destination of choice for discerning guests in that market. The result is a culture where tradition is celebrated, intimacy is cherished, and the individuality of each guests is respected every moment of their stay.
decades of experience, world-class professionals and state-of-the-art systems
- More than 30 years luxury hotel and resort operating experience
- Deep knowledge of both creating new hotels and redeveloping, repositioning and re-launching iconic properties
- A team of seasoned luxury hotel industry veterans
- A comprehensive and fully integrated sales and marketing platforms
- Sales offices in New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Extensive public relations, marketing and communications resources and programs
- Cutting-edge customer relations management platform with detailed customer database
- Robust e-commerce program: websites, e-mail campaigns, web partnerships
- Expertise in food and beverage, spa and specialty outlet development and operation
- Cutting-edge technology and systems support with experience implementing and operating best-of-breed revenue
management and hotel accounting applications
- Owner/developer collaboration
- Flexible approach to product design and programming where creating a property brand rather then a collection brand is the priority
- Access to distinguished and loyal OHM guests
- Significant ADR, occupancy and RevPAR premiums over competing luxury operators
- Track record of attractive hotel real estate returns
- US $35 million in revenue under management
- Nearly 500 associates